Wednesday, May 30, 2012

See Saw Swap

Remember my post about the SEE SAW swap I am doing? You start with a 10" block and add a 2 1/2" border - then you send it to your partner who adds another and sew on. I machine appliqued around cut outs from the fabric - don't you just love these two girls - I think I will go dressed as the flapper for Halloween :)

This is the block I am sending to my partner today. I used this years Ghastlie's Family Reunion by Alexander Henry. This collection is SEW MUCH FUN! I used last years collection for a sweat shirt - this years will be a small quilt with input from another great quilter Kathy who blogs over at Qreative Quilts and Quests.



2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the Ghastlies. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I haven't been following along your See Saw Swap but I just finished up and am mailing one of mine and started wondering how you 2 ladies are coming along.

    ReplyDelete