Thursday, May 24, 2012

More on WV - Hoochy Retreat

This was SEW much fun!
The instructor - Mary Lou Weidman is a riot and all 20 of the other ladies in the class were fun, talented, and amazing ladies. Some of them even have their story quilts almost done! If you check this posting from Mary Lou's Blog you can see the process Carolyn went through - from the drawing to the start of the applique.

 Mary Lou also blogged about my quilt and boarder 1 - 2 - 3 times! I was SEW excited! Here are a few more peeks at more of my blocks.

I have unpacked, but that is as far as I have gotten. I made a cute purse for our youngest daughter who is graduating from HS, it has lots of hair stuff - curing irons, hair dryers, combs . . .  on it. She wants to go to Cosmetology school. (Posting picture soon.)

Hope you all have a SEW Happy Day!!!

Hugs! 



2 comments:

  1. Your blocks are so much fun Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really fun....I always love bright colors with black or white!

    ReplyDelete