Friday, October 14, 2011

Pay it Forward Fun!

So I am following Nicole @ Sew Daughter and am going to "play" Pay It Forward. I am mostly using the same rules she set for her fun time -

I promise to send a surprise gift to three people to comment on my post. This gift will be madeby me and sent sometime before  July 10, 2012 . I

Of course there are some rules in this game. Here it goes:

Rules:

 I will make a little something for 3 people that comment on this post.

 It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time between
Jan 1, 2012 and July 10, 2012 
(my birthday)

To sign up to receive a gift from me you must play along too.

1. Share the FUN on your blog by promising to send a goodie to 3 people that comment on your blog post.

      If you are not a "crafty" person, you must promise to send something fun to your 3.

      If you are crafty send something made with your own two hands,
          
-don't despair  if you don't have time to make something-
then you can send a goodie box
          - fill it with crafty things
-stuff from your stash
-stuff you will never finish - think UFO.

2. You must have a blog. (leave me your blog address & be sure I can respond to you)

3. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on your blog to spread the love.

I will leave the "Fun" open until November 1, 2011 (my brother's birthday). At that time I will pick my three giftees (is that a word?), check to see that they are playing and will contact them.

Hugs to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment